Announcing the Inaugural
Hinckley Yacht Trophy
The Corinthian Yacht Club of Marblehead, MA is proud to announce the introduction of the Hinckley Yacht Trophy along with a $5,000 service credit which will be awarded to the best overall performance by a Hinckley Yacht in the Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta presented by Officine Panerai (www.panerai.com).
Hinckley Yacht Services (www.hinckleyyachts.com) is sounding a call to any and all Hinckley Yachts to compete for the inaugural and prestigious Hinckley Trophy along with a $5,000 credit towards service at any one of their eight locations.
- The Classic Rating Formula will be the standard for all boats and we will assist anyone without a rating to easily secure a certificate
- The racing is done in "Pursuit" format - unique, safe, fun - and will be sailed with NO Spinnakers
- Long reaching legs will be emphasized and beats will be minimal (Gentlemen do not beat.)
- Reasonable entry fee includes mooring (First Come, First Serve)
- Unsurpassed social events including this year's feature speaker, Halsey Herreshoff
This is an event that Hinckley supports as is obvious by the Trophy and Service Credit.
Start planning now and tell a few friends - we don't know who we've missed. The racing will be "low key" but it is an excellent opportunity to stretch your sea legs, put your beautiful boat on display, and mingle with those who share your Hinckley passion and tradition.
Instructions to enter can be found on our website at www.corinthianclassic.org. Be sure to view photos from last season's regatta at www.corinthianclassic.org/page/6022.
Notice of Race >
Online Registration >