Hinckley Yacht Trophy
& $5,000 Service Credit
With terrific spirit and participation for last years' prize, Hinckley Yacht Services (www.hinckleyyachts.com) is sounding a call to any and all Hinckley's to compete for the prestigious Hinckley Trophy along with a $5,000 credit towards service at any one of their eight locations. The Hinckley Trophy is awarded to the best overall performance by a Hinckley Yacht in the Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta presented by Officine Panerai (www.panerai.com) August 10th & 11th.
Congratulations to last year's winner Harry Anderson on his Hinckley SW 42 "Rhapsody".
The 2013 Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta presented by Officine Panerai (www.panerai.com), the title sponsor of the Panerai Classic Yacht Challenge Circuit that takes place in the Mediterranean, Antigua, UK, Marblehead, Nantucket and Newport will be held August 10th & 11th.
- The Classic Rating Formula will be the standard for all boats and we will assist anyone without a rating to easily secure a certificate
- The racing is done in "Pursuit" format - unique, safe, fun - and will be sailed with NO Spinnakers
- Long reaching legs will be emphasized and beats will be minimal (Gentlemen do not beat.)
- Reasonable entry fee includes mooring (First Come, First Serve)
- Unsurpassed social events including this year's feature speaker, Halsey Herreshoff
This is an event that Hinckley supports as is obvious by the Trophy and Service Credit.
Start planning now and tell a few friends - we don't know who we've missed. The racing will be "low key" but it is an excellent opportunity to stretch your sea legs, put your beautiful boat on display, and mingle with those who share your Hinckley passion and tradition.
Instructions to enter can be found on our website at www.corinthianclassic.org. Be sure to view photos from last season's regatta at www.corinthianclassic.org/page/6022.
Notice of Race >
Online Registration >