Elizabeth Meyer put it so well in her “Forward” note in the book “Concordia Yawls. The First Fifty Years” where she states that “The test of beauty is eternal modernness”. She continues, “The Concordia Yawl will be both beautiful and modern forever.” Amen, Elizabeth.
Beautiful and Modern, the Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta is a wonderful venue for all Concordia yachts.
The Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta - presented by Officine Panerai (www.panerai.com) - will be held August 9th & 10th.
Last year we had 6 Concordia yachts enter, some taking home Silver! We created and put up prizes for a Concordia division and we’re doing the same again this year. We know there are a few more of you out there that would love to make a run at some silver, so why not join us.
- Free moorings and launch service
- Spirited social events including live music on Friday and Saturday nights
- An honest to goodness authentic Pig Roast Saturday after sailing
- The racing is done in “Pursuit” format - unique, safe, fun - and will be sailed with NO Spinnakers
- Long reaching legs will be emphasized and beats will be minimal (Gentlemen do not beat.)
- Very reasonable entry fee
- An unbelievable Skippers Bag whose value far exceeds the entry fee
This is a rare opportunity for Concordia owners. The Concordia is beautiful, modern and meant to be sailed. We urge you to enter this event now. You’ll be happy you did.
Instructions to enter can be found on our website at www.corinthianclassic.org or call Timmy Dittrich 781-248-3836 or Bruce Dyson 617-285-1182 for more information.
Online Registration >
Notice of Race >