One Last Time!
Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has come. We’re inside the one minute warning (1 week) for registering for the 2014 Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta, presented by Officine Panerai (www.panerai.com), August 9 & 10.
As you may know, this regatta has become quite popular for it’s low key sailing, fantabulous spectacle of classic yachts – vintage, classic GRP, and Spirit of Tradition – free moorings, and an absolutely unbelievably rich skippers bag.
Look who’s coming:
- Spartan – NY 50
- Nellie – Herreshoff 35 Class
- Concordia Yawls
- Hinckley Bermuda 40’s
- Alerion 28’s, 33’s and 38’s
- Blackwatch – S&S 68
- 8 meters, 12 meter
- Tartan, Peterson, Cal
- Wild Horses - W76
- Hinckley Bermuda 40's, 41's, SW 42
- NY 30
- International 110's
What a parade of yachting’s finest. We have over 50 yachts to date. Are you sure you want to miss this? If you are receiving this communiqué you have a classic. Get out for this event and enjoy your boat.
- The Classic Rating Formula will be the standard for all boats and we will assist anyone without a rating to easily secure a certificate
- The racing is done in “Pursuit” format - unique, safe, fun - and will be sailed with NO Spinnakers
- Long reaching legs will be emphasized and beats will be minimal (Gentlemen do not beat.)
- Reasonable entry fee includes mooring (First Come, First Serve)
- Spirited social events
So, one last time… this is the event you'll speak of for years to come, but you need to register now.
Don't forget about Saturday nights "Pig Kahuna" pig roast and party on the deck. Tickets on sale now:
Pig Kahuna Party
For more information and to register, visit our website: www.corinthianclassic.org
Online Registration >
Notice of Race >