While we’re all waiting, you might want to mark your calendar for the weekend of August 12, 13 & 14 and get your crew committed for the Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta, presented by Officine Panerai.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
CCYR Details & Highlights:
- This regatta is a blast and easy to sail! Long reaching legs will be emphasized and beats will be minimal.
- More prizes from Officine Panerai are up for grabs for more boats than ever
- Reasonable entry fee includes mooring and official Panerai shirts
- The racing is done in "Pursuit" format – much less pressure at the start
- The Classic Rating Formula will be the standard for all boats and we will assist anyone without a rating to easily secure a certificate: Click to view the CRF site >
The CCYR offers three categories of participation:
- The "Panerai fleet" is open to sailing yachts with a minimum waterline of 20', made of wood aluminum or steel, designed and built using original methods and materials and built on or before 1970.
- The "Classic GRP"- (Glass Reinforced Plastic) - is for yachts built of fiberglass that have not been modified, and have been designed during the CCA era or before 1972.
- The "Spirit of Tradition fleet" is for those yachts designed with the intent to evoke traditional clean classic lines above the water line and modern underbodies below. Also yachts that do not fall into the other classes, i.e. boats that have been modified.
This event has become a "must do" on the Classic Yacht Circuit. This is an event you don't want to skip. Start planning now.
For more information and to register, visit our website www.corinthianclassic.org , or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Notice of Race >
Online Registration >