It's time to get your entry in for the Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta presented by Officine Panerai August 13 & 14. We have free moorings on a first come first serve basis and we are making assignments now.
The CCYR offers three categories of participation:
- The "Panerai fleet" is open to sailing vessels with a minimum waterline of 22', full keeled or keel center-board, designed and built using original methods and materials.
- The "Classic GRP"- (Glass Reinforced Plastic) - is for boats built of fiberglass and designed during the CCA era.
- The "Spirit of Tradition fleet" is for those yachts designed with the intent to evoke traditional clean classic lines above the water line and modern underbodies below.
Here's a snap shot of what you can expect:
- The Classic Rating Formula will be the standard for all boats and we will assist anyone without a rating to easily secure a certificate
- The racing is done in "Pursuit" format - unique, safe, and fun
- Reasonable entry fee includes mooring (First Come, First Serve)
- Shoreside festivities all weekend
Don't miss the opportunity to be a part of a classic yachting event - one of the fastest growing segments of yacht racing today. Join us in Marblehead for the Corinthian Classic, August 13th and 14th and in the spirit of Stanley Rosenfeld, we'll make sure that you get a great 8x10 photo of your boat
For more information and to register, visit our website www.corinthianclassic.org , or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Notice of Race >
Online Registration >