Greetings, Corinthian Classic Entrants:
With the regatta just days away, we want to provide you with information on procedures regarding mooring and launch service. As you are aware, you will be supplied with a free mooring for the duration of the event ending Sunday evening.
We respectfully ask that you leave your mooring after the Awards Ceremony on Sunday evening. If you need to stay longer, please see the Dockmaster on duty before Sunday to discuss your needs. All vessels remaining in the harbor after the
Event must have some form of local representation in case of emergency. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Here is what you need to do once you arrive at Marblehead Harbor:
- Position yourself at the mouth of the harbor. Please do not come down harbor, as it will complicate instructions and guidance to your mooring.
- Hail the Corinthian Yacht Club on Channel 9.
- Identify your Yacht Name and your participation in the Corinthian Classic.
- Please be patient and wait for further instruction.
- Once your yacht is secured, you can reach the Corinthian Yacht Club launch service on Channel 9
- Launch service is from 7:30am – 11pm.
- Launch service will be in HIGH DEMAND after sailing Saturday and Sunday. Please be patient.
- Usage of the dock and side floats is prohibited unless cleared through the Dockmaster.
We look forward to hearing from you on Channel 9 next Friday and we will do everything we can to ensure that your stay is comfortable.
Corinthian Yacht Club