… than messin’ ‘bout in Classic Yachts? The Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta presented by Officine Panerai, August 12 & 13.
Sure, sailing your yacht and having a cocktail or picnic is enchanting, but why not stretch her legs and mix with other classics for a couple of days? The Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta provides you with that opportunity and plenty of F-U-N!
This is just as much a rendezvous of classic yachts and “characters” as it is a well-organized regatta. Beautiful? Absolutely. Fun? Without a doubt.
- The racing is done in "Pursuit" format – much less pressure but still a decent challenge.
- Reasonable entry fee includes FREE mooring and one heck of a Skippers Bag.
- A GREAT venue at the Corinthian Yacht Club. It’s a party all weekend long.
- More prizes from Officine Panerai are up for grabs for more boats than ever before.
The CCYR offers three categories of participation:
- The "Panerai fleet" is open to sailing yachts with a minimum measurement of 28’ on deck, made of wood aluminum or steel, designed and built using original methods and materials and built on or before 1970. Spinnakers welcomed.
- The "Classic GRP"- (Glass Reinforced Plastic) - is for yachts built of fiberglass or yachts that have not been modified and have been designed during the CCA era on or before 1972.
- The "Spirit of Tradition fleet" is for those yachts designed with the intent to evoke traditional clean classic lines above the water line and modern underbodies below.
The NEW CRF MK II Classic Rating Formula IS REQUIRED for all boats and we will assist anyone without a rating to easily secure a certificate. CRF site
The season is short. Plan on having some real fun this summer by registering to be a part of the Corinthian Classic August 12 & 13. Instructions to enter can be found on our website at www.corinthianclassic.org.
This is NOT a NOR
For more information and to register, visit our website: www.corinthianclassic.org
Notice of Race >
Online Registration >