… than messin' ‘bout in Classic Yachts? The Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta presented by Officine Panerai, August 11 & 12.
Sure, sailing your yacht and having a cocktail or picnic is enchanting, but why not stretch her legs and mix with other classics for a couple of days? The Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta provides you with that opportunity and plenty of F-U-N!
This is just as much a rendezvous of classic yachts and 'characters' as it is a well-organized regatta. Beautiful? Absolutely. Fun? Without a doubt.
- The racing is done in "Pursuit" format – much less pressure but still a decent challenge.
- Reasonable entry fee includes FREE mooring and one heck of a Skippers Bag.
- A GREAT venue at the Corinthian Yacht Club. It's a party all weekend long.
- More prizes from Officine Panerai are up for grabs for more boats than ever before.
The CCYR offers three categories of participation:
- The "Panerai fleet" is open to sailing yachts with a minimum measurement of 28' on deck, made of wood aluminum or steel, designed and built using original methods and materials and built on or before 1972. Spinnakers welcomed.
- The "Classic GRP"- (Glass Reinforced Plastic) - is for yachts built of fiberglass or yachts that have not been modified and have been designed during the CCA era or are at least 40 years old.
- The "Spirit of Tradition fleet" is for those yachts designed with the intent to evoke traditional clean classic lines above the water line and modern underbodies below.
A 2018 CRF MK II Classic Rating Formula IS REQUIRED for all boats and we will assist anyone without a rating to easily secure a certificate. CRF site
The season is short. Plan on having some real fun this summer by registering to be a part of the Corinthian Classic August 11 & 12. Instructions to enter can be found on our website at www.corinthianclassic.org.
This is NOT a NOR
For more information and to register, visit our website: www.corinthianclassic.org
Notice of Race >
Online Registration >