There are only a few occasions where you can find yourself on the same waters as your wooden brethren. And there's nothing like a good rendezvous to celebrate the beauty of wood and white sails. The season's short, create a memory for you, your crew, and yacht.
We encourage you to join us August 11 & 12 for the Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta, presented by Officine Panerai, the title sponsor of the Panerai Classic Yacht Challenge Circuit. You belong at this event!
"The Blue Peter" (Vintage - 63'), "Sonny" (S&S 53'), "Mashnee" (BB30 - 46'), and the famed "When and If" (Schooner - 63.5') are already registered. Now's the time for you to do the same.
- This regatta is a blast! Bands and bars!
- A GREAT venue at the Corinthian Yacht Club.
- Reasonable entry fee includes FREE mooring and one heck of a Skippers Bag
- More prizes from Officine Panerai are up for grabs for more boats than ever before (yes, you could win a Panerai watch)
* Yachts that meet the North American Panerai Classic Yacht Challenge Series requirements for eligibility, are offered the opportunity to race under spinnaker.
A 2018 CRF MK II Classic Rating Formula will be required for all boats and we will assist anyone without a rating to easily secure a certificate CRF site
Plan on making the most of your summer by registering to be a part of the Corinthian Classic August 11 & 12. Instructions to enter can be found on our website at www.corinthianclassic.org.
This is NOT a NOR
For more information and to register, visit our website: www.corinthianclassic.org
Notice of Race >
Online Registration >