Greetings, Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta Competitors:
Saturday, August 10th,will be the busiest day of the season at the Corinthian Yacht Club with two major events running simultaneously and parking – as always – will be at a premium.
In order to effectively serve you and your crew, we want to communicate about traffic situations and available parking options. The following information is provided so that you can manage your arrival to CYC without challenge:
- There will be no parking on Club grounds.
- Corinthian Lane will be closed to cars all day Saturday.
- If you do a 'drop-off', there will be a police detail, as well as signage, directing cars to approach the club via the lighthouse with the 'drop-off' area located on Nahant Street (at the bottom of the CYC main driveway).
- Parking on the streets around the club is allowed as usual, but prepare for a significant walk to the club from your car.
- PLEASE anticipate some delays when timing your arrival.
Please help us make the day run smoothly by cooperating with police details, event organizers and allowing ample time to drop-off crew and equipment, park and shuttle.
The CCYR Team