The Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta - presented by Panerai - is less than 10 days away. www.corinthianclassic.org. This year's Corinthian Classic will be held August 7 & 8 in Marblehead, MA and is open to any "Classic" vessel with a minimum waterline length of 22 feet. For those of you still "on the fence" about entering, we thought we'd let you know who else is already participating.
34 Entries Already Including:
So, as you can see there is a place for all "Classics", be it Wood, Plastic, or Spirit of Tradition.
- Herreshoff Gaff Cutter - "Nellie". Wood.
- 8 Meter - "Pleonie". Wood. Built by Bruce Dyson. Designed with Jim Taylor.
- 12 Meters - Valiant and Heritage
- Herreschoff Alerion's - Spirit of Tradition. "Tumbler". "Sarah Lee".
- Herreschoff Rozantine's - Rozi. Wood. There are many more of you around. Come on - make it a fleet!
- Concordia Yawl - "Mandala". What is a Classic Event without Concordia Yawls?
- "Aschanti" - a 115 foot schooner. Wood.
- Alerion 38 - "Amazing Grace". Spirit of Tradition.
- Bermuda 40 - "Capella". Classic Plastic.
- "Adrianee" - a beautiful 43 foot sloop. Wood.
- Nielsen 41 - "Taygeta". Wood. One of the most beautiful boats anywhere.
- Little Harbor 37 - The Original Ted Hood "Robin".
- Stuart Knockabout - Wood. "Aglaia".
- Cal 40 - "Misirlou". Classic Plastic.
- C.W. Hood 32 - Spirit of Tradition. "Dream". Sweet!
The regatta is open to "Classics"
- Wood: (Rozinante, Concordia Yawl, Alden, etc.)
- Classic Plastic: (Hinckley, Cal 40, Luders, Rhodes, etc)
- Spirit of Tradition: (Sabre Spirit, Alerion, Freedom, Day Sailers, etc)
Value of Registration Fee
- The Skippers bag is worth well in excess of the entry fee
- Free 8 x 10 photo of your yacht in sailing trim
Trophies from both Panerai and the Corinthian Yacht Club.
Our Sponsor - Panerai - is the premier sponsor of Classic Yacht Regattas worldwide: Cowes, Mediterranean, Caribbean, Newport, Nantucket, Marblehead
- We will accommodate all entrants with moorings in Marblehead Harbor at no cost to entrants.
This is the event you'll speak of for years to come, but you need to register now. Avoid a $25 late charge by registering on or before Friday, the 30th. You can start right now by registering online at (www.corinthianclassic.org/page/entry ) or by returning the entry form to me at the address below.
I look forward to seeing you at the regatta.