Ease er’ out and let er’ reach! That’s what the Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta is all about. Let’s have some fun. There’s plenty of sea room, free moorings, and plenty of time to socialize on the porch.
The CCYR is presented by Officine Panerai (www.panerai.com), the title sponsor of the Panerai Classic Yacht Challenge Circuit that takes place in the Mediterranean, Marblehead, Nantucket and Newport. This year’s Corinthian Classic will be held August 8th & 9th.
The CCYR offers a wide angle of opportunities with three categories of participation:
- The “Panerai fleet” is open to sailing vessels with a minimum waterline of 20’, designed on or before 1970 and built using original methods and materials; wood, steel, or aluminum.
- The “Classic GRP”- (Glass Reinforced Plastic) - is for boats built of fiberglass and designed during the CCA era.
- The “Spirit of Tradition fleet” is for those yachts designed with the intent to evoke traditional clean classic lines above the water line and modern underbodies below, and built after 1970.
A full set of Panerai Series and Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta rules are available on our website.
Here’s a snap shot of what you can expect:
Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of a classic yachting event – one of the fastest growing segments of yacht racing today. Join us in Marblehead for the Corinthian Classic on August 8th and 9th.
- The racing is done in “Pursuit” format - unique, safe, fun - and will be sailed with NO Spinnakers
- Long reaching legs will be emphasized and beats will be minimal
- Reasonable entry fee includes free mooring (First Come, First Serve) and launch service
- An unrivaled skippers bag from Officine Panerai (SERIOUSLY!)
- A free 8x10 of your boat in exquisite sailing form
Instructions to enter can be found on our website at www.corinthianclassic.org or call Timmy Dittrich 781-248-3836 or Bruce Dyson 617-285-1182 for more information.
Notice of Race >
Online Registration >