2010 Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta - Time to Register! Awesome Trophies. Free Boat Photo.
Posted On: July 14, 2010
The Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta - presented by Panerai - is less than a month away. www.corinthianclassic.org This year's Corinthian Classic will be held August 7 & 8 in Marblehead, MA and is open to any Classic vessel with a minimum waterline length of 22 feet. For those of you still "on the fence" about entering, we thought we'd give you some reasons to consider participating.
The regatta is open to "Classics"
- Wood: (Rozinante, Concordia Yawl, Alden, etc.)
- Classic Plastic: (Hinckley, Cal 40, Luders, Rhodes, etc)
- Spirit of Tradition: (Sabre Spirit, Alerion, Freedom, Day Sailers, etc)
Value of Registration Fee
- The Skippers bag is worth well in excess of the entry fee
- Free 8 x 10 photo of your yacht in sailing trim
Trophies from both Panerai and the Corinthian Yacht Club.
The racing will be tailored to the NO Spinnaker format so that everyone has an opportunity to take home some silver for combined performance over the 2 day regatta
- Panerai will award "Keeper" trophies to first in Classic A, Classic B, Spirit of Tradition for best 2 day combined performance
- CYC "Keeper" Trophies will be awarded to First, Second and Third Place finishers in each division/class for best combined 2 day performance
- Perpetual Trophies will be awarded for the best corrected time in each of the following classes: Class A - Marblehead Trophy, Class B - Walter Field Trophy, Class C John Diamont Trophy, Class IOD Russell Cone Trophy
Our Sponsor - Panerai - is the premier sponsor of Classic Yacht Regattas worldwide: Cowes, Mediterranean, Caribbean, Newport, Nantucket, Marblehead
- This is truly a quality, first class event
- A great celebration on the water of some of the most famous, prized, and significant designs in the classic yacht arena.
- Between the CYC and Panerai, you can count on excellent shore-side hospitality.
- We will accommodate all entrants with moorings in Marblehead Harbor at no cost to entrants.
This is the event you'll speak of for years to come, but you need to register now. You can start right now by registering online at (www.corinthianclassic.org/page/entry ) or by returning the paper entry form available on the web site.
I look forward to seeing you at the regatta.