2010 Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta - Days Away!
Posted On: August 3, 2010
The Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta - presented by Panerai - is this weekend and it's not too late to get in on the action! The weather is going to be stellar (upper 70's, SW 8-12); the venue terrific and the participating yachts are what calendars are made of!
This year's Corinthian Classic is open to any "Classic" vessel with a minimum waterline length of 22 feet. For those of you still "on the fence" about entering, we thought we'd give you some reasons to consider participating.
The regatta is open to "Classics"
- Wood: Rozinante, Concordia Yawl, Alden, etc.
- Classic Plastic: Hinckley, Cal 40, Luders, Rhodes, etc
- Spirit of Tradition: Sabre Spirit, Alerion, Freedom, Day Sailers
Value of Registration Fee
- Skippers bag worth well in excess of fee
- Free 8 x 10 photo of your yacht in sailing trim
Trophies from both Panerai and the Corinthian Yacht Club
The racing will be tailored to the NO Spinnaker format so that everyone has an opportunity to take home some silver for combined performance over the 2 day regatta.
Fun - Our Sponsor - Panerai - is the premier sponsor of Classic Yacht Regattas worldwide: Cowes, Mediterranean, Caribbean, Newport, Nantucket, Marblehead
- This is truly a quality, first class event
- A great celebration on the water of some of the most famous, prized, and significant designs in the classic yacht arena.
- Between the CYC and Panerai, you can count on excellent shore-side hospitality.
We will accommodate all entrants with moorings in Marblehead Harbor at no cost to entrants.
- 115', 65' & 50' Schooners
- 12 meter
- 8 meter
- NY 30
- Concordia Yawl
- Bermuda 40
- Hinckley 41
- Alerion Express
- Alerion Express 28
- Buzzards Bay 25
- Stuart Knockabout
I look forward to seeing you at the regatta.